- NASCAR Martinsville 2014: Jeff Gordon left carrying Hendrick Motorsports banner in ChasePosted 4 hours ago
- Real Madrid vs. Barcelona, 2014 El Clásico: Live coverage and score updatesPosted 4 hours ago
- Cristiano Ronaldo scores from the spot to pull Real Madrid level with BarcelonaPosted 4 hours ago
- Early Neymar Goal in El Clásico Allows Ray Hudson To Drop Terrific "A Christmas Story" LinePosted 4 hours ago
- Did Cristiano Ronaldo deserve a penalty here?Posted 4 hours ago
- Ramon Sessions disputes ESPN report he left Lakers because of KobePosted 4 hours ago
- LSU's tiger mascot eats Ole Miss-shaped meatPosted 4 hours ago
- Neymar is doing tricks in El Clasico just because he canPosted 4 hours ago
- 'Duck Dynasty' guest-pickers, bearded Lee Corso, and horrible Katy Perry karaoke on College GameDayPosted 4 hours ago
- Duck Dynasty on College GameDay: Willie Robertson Sings Katy Perry, Lee Corso Picks LSUPosted 4 hours ago
New York Jets Flight Connections 12-03-13
- Updated: December 4, 2013
Daily links connecting you to articles about the NFL’s New York Jets.
Good morning, Gang Green Gangsters! Here are your daily New York Jets links for today…
Adam Schein: HC Rex Ryan isn’t the right man to get the Jets back on track.
Bob Glauber: Ryan’s job is in serious jeopardy if the Jets continue to play this way.
Steve Serby: Rex’s last shot rests in the hands of a rookie.
Charlie Frankel: QB Geno Smith gets the nod and has the team’s support.
Rich Cimini: The decision on Geno is a mixed message.
Matt Ehalt: QB Matt Simms says that Geno is the man.
Darryl Slater: QB David Garrard says that his knee is healthy but he does not expect immediate consideration.
Kimberley A. Martin: The Jets are in the market for a kick returner after WR Josh Cribbs injures his arm.
Kristian Dyer: WR Jeremy Kerley vows to return this week.
Seth Walder: Rex says that WR Santonio Holmes is missing his burst.
Randy Lange: A wish for receiver health and stability for the offense.
Christopher Nimbley: It’s easy pickings against the soft secondary.
Brian Costello: Rex sticks with the struggling S Ed Reed.
Bob Glauber: Ryan’s faith in the declining Reed is misguided.
JetNation grades the Jets.
The Jet Press grades the Jets.
The Post grades the Jets.
The Record grades the Jets.
Pro Football Focus refocuses on the game.
The Jets Blog analyzes the special teams.
Jets Rant rants about other fans at home games. If you’re selling PSLs, you better have a great product.
Infinite Jets is brought to you by the number 68.
Uni Watch notes that David Nelson and the San Diego Chargers’ Vincent Brown are the only WRs with the number 86.
The Post: Why NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell will come down hard on Pittsburgh Steelers HC Mike Tomlin.
Behind the Steel Curtain: A video shows Tomlin took a full step toward the field. It’s too late to destroy that video evidence, I guess.
Silver and Black Pride: A loss in New York could be detrimental to Oakland Raiders HC Dennis Allen‘s job security.
Black Sports Online: Former NFL WR Plaxico Burress is being sued over a pitbull attack.
Aaron Wilson: The Green Bay Packers have added RB Kahlil Bell.
John Wawrow: The Buffalo Bills lament how they fumbled away the chance to win.
Aaron Wilson: It was a painful tackle for San Francisco 49ers TE Vernon Davis.
Jim Trotter: Confidence is the biggest advantage for the Seattle Seahawks.
Peter King: QB Nick Foles is the Philadelphia Eagles’ perfect pitcher. Take a pitcher, it’ll last longer.
Robert Klemko: Kansas City Chiefs CB Marcus Cooper must improve. I think you gotta hang with Mr. Cooper.
Barry Petchesky: How everyone screwed up on Washington’s mistaken first down.
Greg A. Bedard: The NFL officiating suffers from inconsistency.
Football Zebras: A hurry-up offense means hurry-up officiating mechanics.
South Jersey Times: Cleveland Browns WR Josh Gordon is an unlikely star.
USA Today: Denver Broncos RB Knowshon Moreno explains what caused his monstrous tears.
AP: Houston Texans DE Antonio Smith is sorry for saying spying against the New England Patriots.
Advanced NFL Stats: The 4th down bot.
SB Naton: Power rankings.
Deadspin: Delta bumps an entire flight for the Florida basketball team. It’s not Jets related, but it’s literally an article about jets and flight connections.
Here are yesterday’s links, in case you missed them.
Join our random conversations in the Thread About Nothing.
And now here is “Weird Al” Yankovic:
Happy Tuesday, everyone!