- Atlético Madrid vs. Chelsea: LineupsPosted 21 hours ago
- Michigan State names Michael Ferrantino 2014-15 captainPosted 21 hours ago
- Matt Harvey tweets middle finger photo, deletes tweet and TwitterPosted 21 hours ago
- Connor Brickley Signs with the Florida PanthersPosted 21 hours ago
- Germany unions ask for time off during World CupPosted 21 hours ago
- Oklahoma City Thunder Couple is Committed, DepressedPosted 21 hours ago
- NFL Draft: Wide Receivers Shorter Than 6-foot-3 Taken in the Top 10 Since 2000 Haven't Fared WellPosted 21 hours ago
- Matt Harvey Marked Six-Month Anniversary of Tommy John Surgery with Middle Finger, Quickly Deleted Tweet [UPDATE]Posted 21 hours ago
- Elvis Andrus Employed Rare Jump Swing on Failed Hit-and-RunPosted 21 hours ago
- Thunder vs. Grizzlies, NBA Playoffs 2014: How Memphis won Game 2 with 2 critical adjustmentsPosted 21 hours ago
New York Jets Flight Connections 08-20-13
- Updated: August 21, 2013
Good morning, Gang Green Gangsters! Here are your daily New York Jets links for this Tuesday…
New York Times: Geno Smith feels pressure as Mark Sanchez finds comfort.
Bob Glauber: Rex Ryan must let Geno be with the first-team offense.
Rich Cimini: Clearly, Rex is waiting on Geno’s ankle.
Steve Serby: Geno needs to take advantage of his opportunity.
Brian Costello: Sanchez appears to hold the edge.
Darryl Slater: Chad Pennington analyzes the quarterback competition.
Kristian Dyer: Santonio Holmes is progressing in his return from a foot injury. Personally, I’m already Tone deaf at this point.
Brian Costello: Joe McKnight says he will play on Saturday.
NYJets.com: Bilal Powell and Kahlil Bell led the ground game.
Jets Rant: Kellen Winslow tweeted about Dustin Keller‘s injury.
Randy Lange: Konrad Reuland nearly got a scoop-and-score.
NYJets.com: Nick Bellore dropped the hammer.
Mike Sielski: There isn’t much on the depth chart to replace Quinton Coples.
Darryl Slater: With Quinton out, the Jets could lean more on Antwan Barnes.
Darryl Slater: Garrett McIntyre once poured cement in the offseason.
Mat-Su Valley Frontiersman: Junior Aumavae is enjoying life as a member of the Jets.
Seth Walder: Rex criticized the defense, and particularly, Dee Milliner.
Kristian Dyer: What we learned on Saturday night.
JetNation: Preseason winners and losers.
Pro Football Focus: What the Jets have to look forward to, despite some major roster changes.
The Jet Press: A study shows that Jets fans are the third most loyal NFL fan base.
The Record: Jets fans adapt on the fly to new security rules at MetLife Stadium.
Shutdown Corner: A Jets fan uses his old Darrelle Revis jersey to make a statement.
The Journal: Will the Jets return to Cortland next season?
Mike Sielski: The Jets are not all that bad so far.
George Willis: The Giants have too many problems to be concerned about bragging rights.
New York Times: David Baas is in doubt for the New York Giants’ opener.
Doug Farrar: Christian Ponder‘s confusion against the Buffalo Bills’ defense speaks to a larger issue.
SI: The Bills have released Rian Lindell.
AP: EJ Manuel injured his knee and is done for the preseason.
AP: An assault trial is delayed or Cincinnati Bengals’ Adam Jones.
AP: Bruce Arians is tired of the Arizona Cardinals’ red zone mistakes.
AP: Jeff Fisher names Daryl Richardson as the starting running back for the St. Louis Rams.
NFL Philosophy: Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New England Patriots game notes.
USA Today: Ndamukong Suh is eager for his shot at Tom Brady.
Over the Cap: The Detroit Lions cut ties with WR Mike Thomas.
USA Today: The San Francisco 49ers have dealt WR A.J. Jenkins to the Kansas City Chiefs for WR Jon Baldwin.
USA Today: Even with his bum thumb, Blaine Gabbert gets the job.
USA Today: There is no preseason story like the comeback of Brian Banks.
USA Today: Osi Umenyiora has a giant influence on the Atlanta Falcons.
USA Today: The Denver Broncos are fuming over the Von Miller suspension report.
USA Today: Houston Texans DE Antonio Smith swung a helmet at an opponent. In Smith’s defense, it was Richie Incognito.
Have a great day, everyone!